Steel tube solutions for hydraulics and pneumatics
Are you looking for specific steel tubes? Such as
- Coated precision steel tubes from the Zista® series
- Cylinder steel tubes
- Piston tubes and piston rods or
- Hydraulic line pipes?
At BENTELER you can not only chose from a comprehensive selection of these tubes, but also from specific processing services. Utilizing the potential of the material to the maximum is where we really shine:
- Increase your profitability: Reducing wall thicknesses by up to 39% can reduce the weight of your end product, and thus the overall costs. We make this happen by using high strength steels.
- Increase the life of your products: Low temperatures and other extreme conditions can put a strain on the tube material. Specific product properties significantly reduce material failure.
- Benefit from customized products: We provide steel tubes according to your specific requirements: material formulation, special surfaces, or processing steps.
We can make it happen. Not least thanks to our long-standing material and application expertise.
Coated precision steel tubes
- Zista® tubes with internal and external zinc plating, passivated free from CrVIes from BENTELER:
- Zistaplex® tubes from BENTELER: the zinc and organic coating guarantees the material’s particularly high resistance to corrosion
- Zista® Seal from BENTELER: additional sealing of the chrome VI-free galvanized tube surface significantly improves the corrosion resistance
Standard delivery program
- Cylinder tubes with precision finished functional surface (HP), seamless tubes and welded tubes
- Cylinder tubes with ready-to-install functional surface (HPS), welded drawn tubes
- Precision steel tubes for manufacturing cylinder barrels (HPZ), seamless tubes and welded tubes, cold-drawn
- Precision steel tubes for manufacturing piston tubes (HPK), seamless cold-drawn tubes
- Hydraulic line pipes (HPL), seamless and welded tubes made of carbon and stainless steel
- Piston rods and piston tubes, chrome-plated and nickel chrome-plated, made of carbon and stainless steel